The Puma Safety 643807 Pace 2.0 is the improved version of the popular 642567 Pace from the running range. It now features IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue technology offering up to 55% Active Energy Return for increased cushioning, stability and comfort.
This product contains an FAP (Flexible Anti-Perforation midsole) for increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole. It is also metal free and vegan rated. (No animal products have been used).
- Microfibre upper with highly breathable sandwich-mesh with reflective elements
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole with Torsion Control System
- Slip resistant, oil resistant and non-marking
- IMPULSE.FOAM midsole for optimal cushioning, stability and comfort
- BreathActive lining
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap, (200j impact protection)
- FAP (flexible anti-perforation midsole)
- Anti-static, electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rated
- Puma Evercushion BA insole
- Metal Free
- Vegan (no animal products have been used)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: UK 6-13 (Euro 39 – 48)