The Puma Safety 630527 Sierra Nevada Black zip sided boot incorporates a waterproof breathable membrane, making this a fully waterproof work boot. The upper is made of waterproof waxed premium leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight fibreglass toe cap and contains a shock absorbing GelCell in the heel for the wearer’s comfort. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Sierra Nevada Black is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher risk work environments.
- Water repellent waxed premium leather upper
- Cordura dust tongue and collar
- YKK spiral zip at the side with waterproof webbing
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistant with mud release profile
- BreathActive lining
- Coa.tex WATERPROOF breathable membrane
- GelCell shock absorber integrated in the heel
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap 200j impact protection
- Puma Evercushion BA Plus insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated – ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: AUS/UK 6-13 full UK sizes only